Every $10 donation provides 36 pounds of food!
Your donation will help Oregon Food Bank purchase, collect and distribute food through a network of 21 regional food banks and more than 1,400 food assistance sites. Thanks to Oregon Food Bank’s wholesale purchasing power, your on-line donation goes even further—getting more food to those who need it most.
Did you know?
- Prior to the pandemic, 1 in 11 Oregonians were food insecure. Today, 1 in 6 of our neighbors face hunger.
- Almost 50% of Oregon children qualify for free and reduced lunch at school
- In an average month, an estimated 265,000 people in Oregon and Clark County, Washington rely on food from a pantry
- 80% are able to meet their food needs for the month with the help of a pantry
- 94% report that receiving food from a pantry improves their lives
- 52% of them prepare and eat healthier meals with food from a pantry
Of households utilizing food pantries: